I try to do it ALL
A little bit of what I do
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(3)
Happy Easter!
Starting up...
Help?
►
2007
(1)
►
November
(1)
Do you like any of the new PBS "Masterpiece" Jane Austen films? If so, which one(s)? (Check as many as apply...)
Travel to new places...
Adventures of a Costumer
Angela's FashionIT Sewing!
Angela's Treadle Treasures
Bloom!
Elrena Evans
Fried Chicken & Cheesesteaks
::Girl In A Cardigan::
Over the Moon
wildflowers::pretty
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Help?
I now have two friends on here and I'd like to know how to get to their blogs faster than typing in their web addresses every time? There has got to be a way to have "favorite" or "frequently visited" lists somewhere easily accessible!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment