Thursday, March 20, 2008

Starting up...

So, after spending more than 3 hours playing around with this blog last night trying to figure out how it works, I guess I'd better actually use this blog and write something here once in a while!

But since it's time for work, this will have to wait, yet again.

~Angela

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Angela!!! Nice to see you have a *new* blog - will you actually update it more than poor neglected xanga? Or will Melody be once again keeping us informed on your whereabouts? ;)

Oh! I just learned of this new thing called Google reader. www.google.com/reader/view. You enter in the addresses of blogs and that automatically subscribes you to an RSS feed that appears on every blog on that google page. You just visit that page and it's basically like the xanga subscription page. Don't forget to add our blog! =) www.bloom-blog.blogspot.com!!!

Megan said...

welp, nevermind, I just noticed you linked us on your sidebar! ;)